With over 120 years experience, we are experts in Philately
FAQ’s on how to sell stamps in Plumridge & Co’s philatelic auctions
Yes, we handle every type of stamp collection including Specialised, Foreign, Commonwealth and General. As a result, many of the worlds rare stamps have been sold in our auctions over the 125 years we have been selling stamps by auction. Find out more about our history here.
As such, you can be assured our estimated values are in keeping with the current market.
Buyers at home and abroad have confidence in our catalogue and bid accordingly.
All our catalogues are marketed extensively and available online giving you the best possible coverage.
Yes, we gladly offer free advice and market appraisals:
– Call us on +44(0)208 857 3161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Visit us at an upcoming stamp show. The Events section of our website normally has details or please contact us for more details
– Home visits can be arranged for suitable lots.
– We can arrange for your stamps to be collected by fully insured courier free of charge.
Get started now by completing our valuation questionnaire online – click here.
– We promise a prompt settlement to our vendors normally within 30 days of the auction closing.
– Our commission to sell stamps which covers all of your costs, is very competitive and our service throughout the process is second to none
Please refer to the Notice to vendors section at the bottom of our Terms and Conditions. Click here to view
There are other ways of selling your stamp collection such as Private Treaty. This may be your preference if you require an immediate sale and can normally be achieved in 7 to 10 days. Please contact us for more details and discuss your collection/requirements.