Plumridge & Co have been running stamp auctions for over 120 years
Catalogues are usually available online and in hard copy by request 3 weeks before the sale.
We invite you to receive auction updates by email Click here to register >
Viewing is available on the morning of the Sale from 9am. Other opportunities include:
- By appointment anytime prior to the Sale
- A selection of lots are usually available at the Stafford Stamp Show and the London Stamp Fair
- Scans are available on the website.
Bidding Options for Buying stamps in Auction
- Commission Bidding -Complete a bidding form available here > or place Live commission bids online – Register here >
- Room Bidding
- Online / LIVE Bidding is available for all our public Sales directly on our website. Read our Live Bidding Guide and register >
- Telephone Bidding is available on request
- Trevor Chinery – Auction Agent firstname.lastname@example.org
To View our Terms and Conditions click here >
Prices Realised are published on our website shortly after the Sale has closed. Click here to view latest sale results >
Lots Won – Payment & Shipping
Lots can be paid for and collected in the auction room on presentation of an invoice which will include our Buyers Premium of 15% (incl VAT). All major debit and credit cards are accepted.
Invoices inclusive of shipping charges and payable within 30 days, will be emailed or sent by post shortly after the Sale. Settlement by card (online directly from the invoice or over the phone), bank transfer or sterling cheque are all acceptable.
Lots will be sent by Special Delivery or similar international tracked and signed for fully insured services.
Buying stamps by Private Treaty
You can also buy stamps from us by Private Treaty. Please feel free to Contact Us for more information.