Public Auction General Sale No. 1998 will take place on Friday, 29th July 2022 at 1pm.
This Philatelic auction offers a selection of Foreign and Commonwealth single items, single country albums & miscellaneous collections.
A large number of scans have been made available for the majority of the larger lots which we hope you will find useful. However, please do not hesitate to contact us with requests for more scans, a catalogue sent free of charge, viewing via whatsapp video call (or similar) or with any questions, we would be delighted to hear from you.
A selection of lots will be available to view at various shows as follows:
- 8th July Strand Stamp Fair, The Royal National Hotel, London WC1 0DG
- 16th July York Stamp Fair, York Racecourse, YO23 1EX
- 24th July Bexley Stamp Fair, Freemantle Hall, Bexley Village, DA5 1AA
- By appointment the week before the sale
Please find details on all lots on offer below or by downloading a pdf catalogue via the button below. Hardcopy catalogues will be sent to all those registered with us three weeks before the sale.
Useful tips on using the online catalogue below:
- Click on the group by field then expand or collapse view to view the entire catalogue by lot number or summarised by Category
- Click on the arrow to the left of category name to show all lots available within that category. Click the same arrow to hide the lots available from your current view.
- Double click the image within any item to view the image in a larger window. Use the left/right arrowheads within displayed in the image to navigate through all images. Click the x top right of any image to return to catalogue view.
- Click any description field then use the small white double headed arrow on blue background to expand the cell to view the full description.
- Search the catalogue using the magnifying glass symbol top right of the table. Note this will only highlight the search term in yellow. Jump to the search result by using the small up and down arrow displayed to the right of the search term box and the x to the right of the arrows to close the search and return to the catalogue.
- Click ”View Larger version” bottom right of the window to view the catalogue in full view mode (a new tab will open)
You can also view the catalogue on easyliveAuctions.com
How can I bid?
- Bid Live or leave commission bids via easylive
- Complete a Bidding Form:
Auction Terms & Conditions
- Lots sold are subject to buyer’s commission of 15% inclusive of Value Added Tax on the hammer price.
- Any Bid forms sent in the post should reach us by Thursday 28th July
- Commission bids are accepted on or before 12 noon on auction day.
- Live bidding will be available to registered bidders via Easylive.com (fees apply)