Live Online on Saturday, 21st November 2020 at 1 pm GMT.
General Sale No. 1992 offers 346 Worldwide lots including single items, single country albums & miscellaneous collections with British Commonwealth and Europe well represented.
General Sale No. 1992 includes a number of interesting Commonwealth items including Falkand Islands 1953 Centenary set mint (Lot 135) and Seychelles 1902 6c on 8c brown-purple ultramarine block of 4 with inverted Surcharge incl. RPSL cert. (Lot 321). Also, we have a number of better Commonwealth and single country collections incl. GB, Austria, Belgium and France and great value mixed boxes.
A large number of scans have been made available for the majority of the larger lots which we hope you will find useful. However, please do not hesitate to contact us with requests for more scans or with any questions, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please find a list of the lots on offer with images below(double click any image to expand/view more):
Bidding Form Sale No.1992
You can also view the catalogue on Philasearch.com
How can I bid?
- Bid Live or leave commission bids via Philasearch.com.
- Complete a Bidding Form:
Auction Terms & Conditions
- No pre-authorisation required.
- No additional fees are chargeable.
- Lots sold are subject to buyer’s commission of 15% inclusive of Value Added Tax on the hammer price.
- Any Bid forms sent in the post should reach us by Friday 20th November.
- Commission bids are accepted on or before 20th November at 5pm GMT.
- Live bidding will be available via Philasearch.com during the sale on 21st November at 1pm GMT